Still remember the first story about an angel who came in my dream....

At the time I woke up in shock and in wet conditions. I was wet? Oh, no! This wet was just different. I thought of what happened while I was dreaming. Apparently I had a dream to fuck up an Angel, after I catch her up.

 


There were about 5 to 7 people pursued an angel who was flying low. An angel who exhausted reach the sky again. A beautiful angel, but was battered for so long despaired, unkempt.

I myself did not know where I was. Anywhere, in a part of the world there was often an angel falling from the sky. The Angel was deliberately lowered into the earth by gods because of an unforgivable mistake. She was sentenced to be a human being on earth. Only the first man who catch her is that allowed to have it.

When the people were losing their thought about the the angel, I was still curious. An angel who I thought had been hiding behind a bush, under a shade tree that really has lost her ability to fly.

"Halo..., Honey!" I called. "I know you are there! Come here, Honey!"

There was no movement at all, only slowly sobs that heard.

"Come here, My darling! I'm not going to hurt you. "I continued.

Breaths were audible. I approached the bush that was lush and opened slowly. I saw more clearly, the beautiful body parts of that angel began clearly visible. They were white and soft body parts I saw.

I held out my arm and pulled her arm gently to get out of the bush. I stared at her graceful and charming, slightly redden because the crying had not stopped. I wiped her tears with my fingers very slowly.

"Come on, Baby! Do not cry anymore. Here I am for you. Believe me, you'll be fine. Come with me!" that was I said while took her out of the blue flowering shrubs.

"Wait!" she said as we were out of the bushes. She was trying to stop crying and wiping the tears from her eyes.

I saw the rest of the wings of the angel who had been badly damaged, against the naked body that was not covered by any piece of yarn. Only her long hair hung down in part to the front cover her beautiful protruding chest.

Hmm... such a very beautiful creature. My breaths turmoil as I stood still for a moment I felt my blood whir more real, at the incredible beauty I had never seen before. It was just a perfect creation.

I was still stunned at her beauty when I saw her trying to smile at me. Her smile was more interesting to my heart and could not turn away from her.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"I can not go like this." she said.

"Why? I want to show to the people that I was entitled to take you home. They will not bother you again. "I said.

"OK, I know you can not naked like this, right? All right!" I continued. "You just wear my clothes."

"I did not mean." she said again.

"So?" I'm curious. She even smiled and pulled me back into the lush bush.

She told me to take off all my clothes. Maybe she would wear them, so I went along. But she actually helped remove my underwear. She did not know how I was horny that time. I just acted dumb wrote.

What happened then? She took me getting caught up in her raging passion. My lips kissed, again and again. In the continued flattened herself on me, so that her breasts are plump and sexy touches my chest. Pushed more and more passion, peaked.

The smell of her body made me even more horny. Perfumes unlike any I had ever smell. The smell reminded me of a butterfly. In my childhood I caught a butterfly and smell it, just like this. Such an impressive sweet smell that unexpectedly could evoke such passion.

I also could not stop what her want. I fucked her then. Actually, I still wanted to linger with her, but apparently she just wanted me to finish that erotic game. Uh, why should a hurry, anyway? Finally she made me ejaculated in an extraordinary pleasure.

"Aaaarrrrgghhhh .... It's bloody fantastic, My Dear!" I whispered, delirious. Then I woke up.

0 komentar: